Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Witch Doctoring

During this whole ordeal I have been doing endless research on how to give myself the best chance of getting pregnant. It seems that "western medicine" believes one thing and then there are the "witch doctors"! I have never been a big pill popper myself but it seems that I have suddenly turned into one. Since I am currently not injecting prescription drugs I might as well pop endless amounts of vitamins and supplements,right! I've been going to my favorite witch doctor once a week to get my uterus "adjusted". Sharon-the master herbalist provides an experience that is hard to describe. She has given me two tinctures to drink daily...women's formula and cayenne. I also am taking DHEA, L-Argenine, CoQ10, Vitamin E, Super B Complex, Prenatal Vitamins, Folic Acid, and Fish Oil. I have also switched to an all organic, dairy free diet. We should be getting back our test results to see if I have diminished ovarian reserve this week. We will see if this concoction helps my egg quality.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of "witch" doctors. Check mine out-
    http://livingthegoodlifenaturally.com
    Her website has some info on what she does as well as her contact info.
    I've been to many witch doctors and once I found her I knew she was the one that would help me. (doesn't hurt to get different views from other people) My Mom and Shaley took the chance on her too and have seen good things come from her knowledge as well. She is amazing, and I know she deals with a lot of clients that have infertility problems. So if you are looking into "witch" doctors don't pass her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie! I will definitely check it out:)

    ReplyDelete