Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ode to Michelle and Kaye: BFF's

As I am getting ready to start a new school year I often think about these two women. They taught first grade with me for the last 7 years and we became the closest of friends. This year they have both moved on to new chapters in their lives. Kaye had a beautiful baby girl...Madison and will be staying home to provide for her the way that she deserves. She is such an amazing mommy and that little girl couldn't have been more fortunate to be born into the Hough family! Michelle accepted a job in beautiful Bear Lake where she will get to be close to her hilarious and loving family. She will be teaching third grade and those families have no idea what they have coming their way! She will touch their lives forever as she did mine. These women have been my support, my entertainment, and my muse! I love them both dearly and they will be truly missed. Thanks Kaye for coming in to volunteer in my classroom and help me get this school year started off great!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, shucks, Amers! You are simply wonderful in every way and those lucky "super students" are in for a fabulous first grade year. Thanks for being such a great friend besides the best co-worker a gal could ever hope for. It's a real drag not to get to see you every school day and I miss you muchly. Hopefully the room is giving you powerful, lucky, happy, and even "fertile" vibes this year!

    ReplyDelete