Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Bubble Ring




When my cousin Phil was planning on proposing to his wife Melissa Jo, they came to Santa Monica where I was staying with Aunt Julie. Melissa had seen a ring made by Tiffany & Co. that she liked so we decided to make our way to Beverly Hills to check it out. If you have ever shopped in Beverly Hills you know that you have to look like you belong for anyone to help you in any of the stores. For us to succeed we had to get into Julie's jewelry :) When we got to Tiffany, Melissa showed me the bubble ring and a few others that she liked. I fell in love! Ever since then I have wanted that ring. I never thought it would be my wedding ring, but when I went to try on rings, the bubble one kept popping into my head. We had a local jeweler make a replica of it, and it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment