Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Dress





For those of you who don't know the story of the dress.......

John and I were watching some awards fashion show and I saw this dress that I absolutely loved! I told him if we ever got married I wanted a dress like this minus the feathers, and probably not black. When looking at wedding dresses, I could not find my dream dress so I asked my mom if she would make me a dress. She said she would, but then went shopping to see if she could find one that I might like so she wouldn't have to make it. I met her at all of the bridal shops and of course none of them met the fantasy I had in my head, therefore, she had to make it. It was very frustrating and time consuming for her, but she did an absolutely fabulous job and we loved it! Thanks Mom for making my dress so memorable and special for me!

1 comment: