Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Right before the Ceremony






On the day of the wedding ceremony I went to the spa at the hotel to get a massage and have my hair done. The woman who did my hair had her own idea of the perfect up-do and didn't really care what we had to say. Katie, Melissa and Mom were all there as we were trying to explain to her that it should be kind of loose and messy. Instead we got tight and curly and she said it would look beautiful. We didn't have any flowers so Melissa picked a couple off of the flower arrangement in the spa and we added them to the hair-do. No decisions=No stress. Perfect! Mom, Melissa and Katie came over to help me get the dress on and get ready. Mom had to sew me into the dress....which turned out to be fun at the end of the night when John had to cut me out of the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment